Private Equity Growth Acceleration
Boundless Markets helps PE firms increase return on invested capital.
We act as operators on their behalf, in coordination with management teams at portfolio companies, to:
- Accelerate growth
- Reduce costs
- Add rigor and analysis to the due digilence of marketing and sales operations
- Implement strategies without adding headcount or costs
Once businesses are optimized for cost, value is created from growing the top line profitably.
We’re seasoned marketing operators with successful track records at PE backed companies, and trusted advisors to PE firms.
How can we help you?
We will assess and dramatically improve the performance of your portfolio companies, with a focus on building well oiled, data-driven operations. Services for PE firms include:
- Growth Opportunities and Turnarounds – We will create a 100 day plan that will dramatically improve performance of marketing and sales enablement. The outcome is is high-priority/high-impact plan with actions for operations, budget, organization, programs and infrastructure. After the plan is developed we will then serve as an Outsourced CMO to execute and report to the PE firm as needed, or act as advisors to guide the execution. Our approach is data-driven and measurable.
- Due Diligence Support – We give PE firms an unbiased perspective on the viability and potential of acquisition targets—with a deep dive into marketing and sales functions. Objective insights are gained from primary and secondary research, data analysis, customer interviews and/or employee interviews. We also query data that exists in silos and legacy systems across multiple companies, with our strategic partnerships.
- Benchmarking –You’ll get insights on marketing performance of portfolio companies vs. industry norms. Based on an audit of operations for your portfolio companies, we will recommend and document best practices across the portfolio (adjusting for differences in markets)
- Data Driven Opportunities – Our proprietary data audit process brings structure and data discipline to portfolio companies. It provides insights that identify and fill key data gaps, including:
- Critical, missing information on customers and prospects
- Untapped insights on target markets and growth plans
- Improved health of a company’s database
- Ways to measure “unmeasurable” marketing programs
- Important competitive intelligence
- Direct feedback from customers
- Recommendations to accelerate marketing and sales performance
Our “toolbox” includes third party data, analysis, market research and tools – guided by strategy and experience. We have conducted over 200 research projects as practitioners and helped dozens of clients with their analytics. Ask about User Insight studies – videos that uncover what customers and prospects think about a company’s web site vs. their competitors.