Get our FREE TOOL and see 50 ways to improve by:
- Gaining critical insights about your customers
- Measuring what works and does not work in new ways
- Growing your sales prospects
- Managing web analytics
- Creating new marketing processes
How much can you improve your marketing results through data?
Your data practices could be holding back your growth
Proper use of sales and marketing data can increase a company’s return on investment (ROI) by 10% to 20%, according to McKinsey.
For a deeper dive, get a data audit from Boundless Markets
When Boundless Markets conducts a data audit, we identify data gaps and blind spots that are holding back your marketing and sales, and provide important insights – guaranteed.
- Target and convert more business opportunities
- Better understand which prospects to target
- Improve customer loyalty and retention
- Make more informed decisions on strategy and marketing
- Improve the ROI of your marketing budget
- Get key info about your competitors
A data audit includes:
- Critical, missing information on customers and prospects
- Unrealized new business opportunities
- Untapped insights on your market and your business plans
- Ways to measure “unmeasurable” marketing programs
- Competitive intelligence you need to know
How it Works:
1 A complimentary opportunity assessment is done2 If you qualify, we’ll conduct an audit of your marketing and sales data (in the context of your strategy) 3 You get a written report of your company’s data gaps and blind spots, with overall recommendations on how to fill the gaps. There are 20 potential insights – and ways to increase revenue – from this process. 4 Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed.
Our “toolbox” includes third party data, analysis, market research and technologies – guided by strategy and experience. We’ve helped dozens of clients with their analytics, built databases for over 50 brands and conducted over 200 research projects in the past three years.
Also available: a sales and marketing technology audit — a review of the sales and marketing tools and technologies used by your company, with recommendations on improvements.”